Wednesday 15 May 2013

Cannes Film Festival: Julianne Moore In Dior Haute Couture

Earlier this evening, Julianne Moore attended the premiere of the long-awaited The Great Gatsby at the Cannes Film Festival. She looked magnificently minimalist in a luscious lilac and black Dior Haute Couture creation. Keeping her hair to one side simply, she perfectly coordinated her makeup to the dress with a little subtle sparkle and lashings of liner. She finished off her look with classic Chopard jewels and shiny strappy platforms (my favourite element).

Whilst some have deemed this look to be a little odd, I personally love it. The skirt's shape is so original and unusual, and I really like how the train casually falls behind. As you already know, I'm such a fan of Julianne. She isn't afraid of fashion and is willing to take risks which I commend her for. Julianne's quirky look made a nice change to the usual red carpet attire we're used to. I can't wait to see what else she'll wear this week.


What did you think of Julianne's latest look? Are you a fan? Let me know in the comments below.


No comments:

Post a Comment