Monday 13 May 2013

A Chance Encounter


For the past few months, I had been searching for a new everyday bag. Looking for the "one" was not easy! I knew exactly what I was looking for, however nowhere seemed to provide what I was looking for - a  slighlty slouched shape with zipped fastening and handles. Not to mention substantial space to hold all my essentials. I was starting to give up hope until a chance encounter in a local store showed me what I had been yearning for for all those months. There on its podium stood the "Romin" leather work bag by Hugo Boss. The simple and spacious design fulfilled all my needs, whilst the tanned toffee colouring instantly attracted. It became my long-awaited everyday bag.
 
The same goes for the pair of loafers I recently purchased from Asos. I had tried on mutiple styles and sizes but none seemed to work - until these! Their suede shell is softer in comparison to heavier and tougher leather, giving an easier and effortless feel. They're perfect. I'm so fond of both items and they have become such keepsakes.
 
 
Romin Leather Work Bag - Hugo Boss | Suede Penny Loafers - Asos | Man About Town S/S '13 | Vogue Paris May '13 | System S/S '13
 

No comments:

Post a Comment