Wednesday 24 April 2013

Colour Coordination For Summer


 
I have always been a fan of colour coordinating, whether it be for summer or winter. On my recent visit to Mr Porter, I fell in love with this floral printed shirt from Raf Simons. What I love about this shirt is how each miniscule flower differs in colour whilst creating the illusion of one flat colour from afar. On close inspection the colours I could pick out in the shirt included blue, green, white, mustard and burgundy. I thought it would be fun to find varying items in similar colours to create a colour coordinated look.
 
I am rather fond of mixing prints and textures so have brought this out with this tasteful tote from Marni, fun belt from Folk, sharp slippers from Mr. Hare and perfect pouch from Gucci (a nice alternative to the Marni tote). Accessories include these classically cool sunglasses from Illesteva and beautifully beaded bracelet from Luis Morais.  I think this look is easy, youthful and fresh. I dream of owning these amazing pieces!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment