Wednesday 28 August 2013

VMAs 2013: Lady Gaga in Prabal Gurung

First and foremost, I would like to apologise for my recent absence. I have been insanely busy these past two weeks which has cut down my blogging time significantly, resulting in the lack of updates. However, I can assure you that I will now be back to my usual updating times, starting with this post.

You should all know I am a self-professed "Little Monster" who has developed a serious addiction to Gaga's latest hit "Applause". Since it's early release, I've found myself listening to it morning, noon and night without fail. This hasn't eased since the release of its accompanying video (isn't the archive Galliano sequence to die for!). 

[I had to insert it!]
 
Before opening this year's VMAs, Gaga hit the red carpet where she wowed in a stunning custom gown by Prabal Gurung. The "black beauty", created 48 hours before the event, suits Gaga's current dialed-down aesthetic, fusing classic and cutting-edge elements together. I'm in love with all aspects of the gown, from the technical satin's sheen, to the sash detailed waist, to the dramatic rubber rosette appliquéd train. Gaga looks gothically gorgeous in this chic and sophisticated number. It's perfect!


What are you're thoughts regarding Gaga's look? Are you a fan? Please let me know in the comments below.

I hope you are all having a great week.






No comments:

Post a Comment