Thursday 5 September 2013

An Insight Into Our Favourite "It Girl": It By Alexa Chung

 
When I first heard the news that Alexa Chung would be releasing a "look inside her world" kind of book, including her thoughts and inspirations, I like many others couldn't wait for its release. Thanks to Amazon's brilliant pre-order service, I was able to bagsy myself  a copy and this Tuesday it finally arrived!
 
Before the book arrived I knew I wanted to write a post about it and thanks to its early arrival I've been able to have a thorough read.
 
 
Like its author, "It" is wonderfully unique and quirky. It's fantastic to finally discover what inspires and influences Alexa's sought-after day to day style and her chatty narrative gives the book originality and personality. Her decision to accompany each piece of writing with personal drawings and photographs works magnificently and adds a diary/scrapbook feel. I personally loved reading how her style originated and evolved from childhood to womanhood and learning who inspires her style to this day.
 
 
I recommend this book to each and everyone of you. It's a gorgeous little coffee table style book that's perfect if you need a quick hit of style inspiration.
 
 
Are you now itching to get yourself a copy? If you already own the book, what's your favourite aspect? I'd love to know so please comment down below.
 
I hope you're all having a great week.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment