Wednesday 7 August 2013

I "Love" Love Magazine!

 
Since receiving my copy of Love issue 10 in the post last week, I haven't been able to put it down. I know what you're thinking. Why would you wait for it to be delivered when you could just pop down to your local newsagents and enjoy it there and then? Well I wish that was the case but unfortunately not one of my local newsagents stock it. Shocking right!
 
Anyway, as I was saying, this issue has been truly addictive. Love has been high on my list of magazine favourites since I purchased my first issue a few years ago. Founder and Editor Katie Grand is one of my styling idols who really understands her reader (a fashion fanatic who lives and breathes every morsel of the industry - yours truly!) creating frivolous yet sensuous images - totally original and inspiring! However, it doesn't end there. It's also filled with the most fantastic interviews you could imagine. This issue features a fabulous interview with Miuccia Prada and a wonderful Q&A between Marc Jacobs and Jessica Lange, both accompanied by the most amazing images styled by Katie.
 
The prior are two of my highlights from the issue along with Monsters INC. by Panos Yiapanis and The Lion King, also by Katie and Sandy Powell. Both are simply sublime! I urge you all to get a copy as you won't be disappointed.
 
 
Are you a fan of Love magazine? Are you excited to get the new issue or do you already own it? What's your highlights from the issue? Please let me know in the comments below.
 
I hope you are all having a great week.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment