Monday 17 June 2013

Simply Striped

 
I sported this look this past Saturday. As the weather had warmed up significantly, I could lose a few layers and keep it simple in a classic striped tee and tapered jeans. As there was the slightest hint of a breeze, I threw on this grey jersey blazer which is as light as a cardigan and really lifts an outfit making it look more put together. I couldn't forget my favourite tan suede penny loafers as I think they work well with the tapered fit of the jeans, whilst the stacked on armory and necklace add interest and a little personality.
 
 Grey Jersey Blazer - Ebay | Striped Tee - Burton | Tapered Jeans - Burton | Suede Penny Loafers - Asos | Evil Eye Bracelet - StyleSuzi | Wooden Bead Bangle - Burton | Rose Gold Watch - Michael Kors | Woven Bangle - Burton | Gold Skull Necklace - Asos | Brown Cross Body Bag - Esprit
 
I hope you like this simple summer outfit. May it provide you with a little inspiration.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment