Monday 4 March 2013

Somber Skull

I fancied wearing something a little edgy with a rock and roll vibe today. A major inspiration for this look was Saint Laurent's Autumn/Winter 2013 Menswear Show by Hedi Slimane. I love what Hedi is doing at Saint Laurent and can't wait to see further collections under his creative control.
 
I wanted this outfit to look sleek, sharp and monochrome. I decided to team my black skinny jeans from New Look with my embroidered skull shirt from Zara. This shirt is one of my favourite pieces. It's really well cut and the embroidered skulls are small and subtle (they almost look like polka dots) giving the shirt a timeless feel. I threw on my leather moto jacket from H&M to add to the edge and topped the look off with a super long and skinny grey scarf from Next to add an effortless vibe. I hope you like this Saint Laurent inspired look.


                     Zara Shirt | H&M Moto Jacket | New Look Skinny Jeans | Next Scarf | Centro Boots (eBay)



No comments:

Post a Comment