Wednesday 10 July 2013

Sneak Preview: Isabel Marant For H&M

 
November 14 - remember this date people! This is the day that Isabel Marant's eagerly anticipated collection for H&M hits stores. I know November seems like ages away, especially when there's a designer collaboration at stake but H&M have come up with a wonderful solution to satisfy all our needs - a pair of preview photos. The first, released yesterday afternoon, shows Marant herself modelling a loose-fitting, tribal printed dress and slouchy tasselled ankle boots. This look is so effortlessly chic, quintessentially Parisian and quintessentially Isabel Marant. However, the second image, released earlier today is literally mind blowing. It shows a male model modelling a similarly printed long-sleeved tee. This marks Isabel's first ever foray into menswear. This is enormously exciting! I have wished for Isabel Marant menswear as I have long envied the womenswear for all the amazingly cool pieces on offer and can't believe my wish has come true. Being from Isabel, I know each piece will be classic yet contemporary, easy and effortless; not to mention completely wearable. I am now awaiting this collection's arrival with baited breath. Bring on November 14!
 
Images © H&M

 
Are you as excited for this collaboration as I am? I'd love to know. Please let me know in the comments below.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment